Tuesday, November 27, 2012

preschool






Recently I decided to open my own preschool. This decision came after my 3 year old didn't get in and the wait list was a mile long. I have taught at preschools for many years and it's so much fun and the fact that I can work from home and still have my children with me makes it an even better plan.

I only have 3 children enrolled being I didn't even begin the process till the end of July, but I'm pretty happy with that and call them my lil guinea pigs. We have tons of activity's and crafts we do.  It's really a  great learning experience for them and I.


I already have parents lined up for next year and am looking forward to a full class. I'm so blessed to have this amazing life. My husband has been very supportive and patient during this transformation.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! I haven't seen your place since you took out the pool table. Those kids sure are lucky to have such a fun, energetic teacher!