Tuesday, November 27, 2012

lately...

So I was pretty depressed the last few months and actually have been doing pretty good now. I'm keeping busy with the preschool, 4 kids, a calling I thought I didn't like but as it turns out I'm pretty good at it and am now enjoying getting to know so many sisters in my ward, I have a few ladies I get along with and am slowly letting my guard down about letting them in as a friend, Iv'e been pretty involved with my RS president and we do things together outside of church and I feel the friendship building (something I never saw coming).


Don't worry you friends whom moved away... nobody can replace you!!!


Alyssa ~ I miss visiting teaching, park days, and your amazing way of teaching (specially my kids)
Katie ~ I miss park days, talks in the school parking lot and you raiding my pantry on Sundays
Laura ~ I miss calling you when I need to vent or gossip about the hubby, I miss craft days, and I miss your advice (specially about the church)
Mandy ~ I miss the playmates, yummy cupcakes on my birthday, and your amazing spirit
Marilyn ~ I miss laughing till my cheeks hurt at book club, I miss the girls, and I miss your advice
Marinda ~ I miss your carefree but organized personality, your fun energetic spirit, and our really really long conversations 

 Megan ~ I miss our card club conversations (your cards), your jello popcorn, and your craft ideas/quilting















2 comments:

mandy said...

Glad you are feeling better. Miss you too sweetheart. Be tough and hang in there!

Mama Megs said...

Aww you're so sweet! We all miss you lots-it will get better I promise!