Friday, July 22, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KLOEE

DISNEYLAND DAY 2... Princess dresses = glitter MESS


I went on the kiddie ride and seriously almost told the
operator to stop cause it made me super sick
(6 grade fair swing ride all over again BLAH)
Ha Ha! Tyler told Kaylee "hey look there goes your cousin to his kids" she's like "really?" I start laughing soooo hard. She ask's me "really mom?" I explain to her that
Pocahontas is Indian and she was dressed like her so dad was kidding by telling her that. Then she asked to take a picture with the statue. The things dad says to there children
Kaylee and I staying at Disney late... we were able to get right up front for fireworks
(did you know they added Dumbo into the show?)



Getting close to see the princesses, This year we didn't have to wait 3 hours in line just to see them... only 25 minutes. That made this pregnant mom really happy

At Cheese cake factory for Kloee's 5th birthday

Totally devoured it... it was super yummy according to Emma (baby in mom's belly) too!
Family together celebrating Kloee's birthday




No comments: