Friday, July 22, 2011

3rd day at Disneyland

BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!!



So Kloee refused to get a face painting! We asked her all day are you sure you don't want
to go back and get 1??? She really didn't want 1

Kelsee was so still while getting hers and 1st break down the tears made in run big time...
darn 14 $ painting should have been waterproof!

Kaylee wanted this crown (the purple was black on the picture) I convinced her to do a different color cause I'm not ready for goth



So Kelsee was so excited to see Minnie but... when she walked up to Minnie she stepped on her foot and Minnie grabbed it and hopped around like Kelsee hurt her and of course the 2
year old flipped out and started to cry so Mom had to be in the picture too!

Ty had the reddest nose EVER!!! He burned everyday on the trip (5 days)


Too bad we didn't get to see her on day 2 when Kaylee was dressed her her Pocahontas


I really want to say something about her body showing but ill put my foot in my mouth on this 1

GRRRRRR I know I can lift it
Hey it's stuck hmmm!
If I stick my tongue out I know I can concentrate enough to get it... I know it
There favorite kiddie ride

She absolutely LOVED the World Of Color show






No comments: