Saturday, August 30, 2014

2014

What's new?

 Well lot's has happened in 2014 and this post will sum it up...



In January we decided to try again for a baby. After my miscarriage I was a little skeptical that it would happen so quickly but we got pregnant the end of that month so baby #5 is due in the fall.

In March our renter in Laveen decided to move out 3 months early, so Ty and I decided that I would move back and he'd stay with a couple in Ehrenberg for 3 months (since he was told he'd only be at the location for work there for 1 year). Plus a really sweet couple let him live in their spare room for free (bonus).

In May we found out we're being blessed with a boy (after 4 girls). I also started schooling my girls at home for the 2014 school year so their a little ahead so we can take extra breaks during the holidays.

In June Tyler lost his job the same day I got a job (thank goodness). He's back home but it was the longest 3 weeks of your marriage with no pay check... we made it trough and he's back with Arby's making he same about as when he quit 2 years ago.

In August I had to stop working early due to my pregnancy issues but good news is my boss is letting me come back after the baby no problem. 

September is my baby shower (If you want to come but didn't get a facebook invite please let me know). It's also Tyler's 30th birthday and I'm trying to plan a fun trip for him (even though I'll be 9 months pregnant). 

October I will more than likely be having this baby.


That is all for now :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to come to the shower! Let me know when it is.

cookiemonsters said...

Check your mailbox Tuesday... I sent it Thursday and it should be to you by then.