Monday, August 1, 2011

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 2011

My little Kloee still wearing 3T bottoms and 4T tops is 5 and in Kindergarten! This mom is bitter/sweet from this day.

I took her to class today and she told me "okay mom you can go" WHAT?

well at least I got to enjoy 5 full years with her before I was basically pushed out the door.



Kaylee on the other hand is a pro at 1st days and I wasn't expecting her to be nervous at all but I was wrong cause it seemed she didn't want me to go like she wanted guidance! Ahhh poor girl having a new school every year so far (this mom feels bad for not allowing her to keep friends every year) but she has 4 friends in her class from church and know she will be just fine.



Klo on her 1st day of Kinder at her table "doesn't seem scary after all mom you can go"

Kaylee on her 1st day of 2nd grade, when we got her settled in she whispers to me "mom I'm not tall enough for my desk". The things kids worry about in life are so funny... Thank goodness she isn't having to worry about bill's or baby's yet





1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! Can't believe you only have one baby left at home! (Well, soon to be two...) :)