Thursday, May 24, 2012

Red scissors


Okay so I let Kelsee stay up later then the other kids usually and this particular night she stayed up way too late due to my phone call with my sister in law speaking about wedding plans (we all can get chatty about weddings right?) as I'm coming to the end of my conversation she curls up on the couch next to me with a blanket covering most of her head (I thought nothing of it) and falls asleep. As I take her upstairs and put her into bed I notice scissors and some barbies with a little clipped hair and think to myself what the heck she brought scissors up here and cut some barbie hair?!?  




Then I walk into the loft to turn off the T.V. and notice there's TONS and TONS of hair everywhere! 

















Rapunzel got it the worse 


then I notice some hair that looks almost human!?! 
OH NO SHE DIDN'T!!! OH NO NO NO!




YES SHE DID! 



I didn't get the picture before I fixed it I was so upset crying like a little baby, but I got the "story" from her that she wanted to look like Rapunzel at the end of tangled! Those gosh darn writers putting that in these lil girls' heads!

I measured almost 10 inches she cut off! 



No comments: